Thursday, January 3, 2013

Let The Past Be The Past

When the blue flu hits me, I mope, sing, listen to songs, converse with God or write to myself.  Hmmm...I feel I need a pep talk right now, so here goes...

Dearest  K,

          You   are   so   lovely!   Sweetie,  you  are  wonderful.   You   are  very, very,  very  special.   You  know  that,  right?   You  are  the  best and you deserve  only  the  best.  I understand   that  you  cannot  quite  see  that right  now.  But   believe  me,  you  are  a  gem!   You’re   still   in   the  process   of   becoming   a   diamond   hence   the   pressure   and   the  mess.   I  wish   I  can   spare   you   the   pain   but  it  is   crucial   that  you   go   through   this   so   you   can   be   the   jewel   that   you   truly are.   Just   keep  on   moving   forward   and   you’ll   get  to   where   you want   to   be .  And  never   ever   look   back.   Just   place   one   foot   after  the   other  and   walk   towards   your  dream.   I’ll   see  you  really, really  soon!
          I  love  you!                                             
           
                                                                    Yours  ‘til the sun shines,
                                                                          your perfect self



No comments:

Post a Comment